Sunday, March 02, 2008

Give Me Novacaine

by Green Day from American Idiot

Hello all, just wanted to provide an quick update on what's been going on. Today, I did the Stanford Treeathlon along with CWP$, Doris , and Shannon. I as mentioned previously, I had been off and on training for it the past couple weeks. Needless to say, I could have trained more. Overall, it was a fun yet tiring experience. It started at 7:30 AM so we arrived at 6 to stake out some transition pace. Pre-race stuff went really quick, we had to change and hussle quickly out of the transition quickly because of our timing chips wouldn't work otherwise. Yes, note to self, walking barefoot in a wetsuit on wet grass on a cold day = not good. Rather than describe the rest of event, I will just transcribe my mental commentary during the day.

No comments: