Sunday, January 29, 2006

Part Of The Queue

I have been tagged by Cari so I must comply. Here yah go:

Four jobs I've had:
  1. SI Career Services Assistant

  2. Quality Assurance Analyst

  3. Technical Support I

  4. SAT Tutor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Before Sunset

  2. The Usual Suspects

  3. LA Confidential

  4. Aliens

Four places I've lived:
  1. Campbell, CA

  2. Spokane, WA

  3. Ann Arbor, MI

  4. Defiance, OH

Four TV shows I love:
  1. Arrested Development

  2. The X-Files

  3. The Simpsons

  4. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Four places I've vacationed:
  1. Korea

  2. Gualala, CA

  3. Santa Barbara, CA

  4. Washington DC

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Kal Bi (Korean Short Ribs)

  2. Spaghetti and Meatballs

  3. Fried Chicken

  4. Pho

Four sites I visit daily:
  1. New York Times

  2. Angry Asian Man

  3. SI

  4. SF Gate

Four places I'd rather be right now:
  1. Having a drink with friends at Bab's

  2. Going to the Campbell Farmer's Market

  3. Sleeping in my bed

  4. Screaming my brains out at an Oasis Concert

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Jude

  2. Zahra

  3. Vishnu

  4. Jen
Booyah that is all.

1 comment:

cariberry said...

Hooray for being the only person I tagged to comply!